Sunday, June 15, 2014

Nailed Kit Water Decals

Happy Sunday!

I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day!

Today I have some water decals from Nailed Kit to show. They are super cute and easy to apply. These were sent to me by Nailed Kit. We have Totally Tribal and Snack Attack which will be released soon. Visit www.nailedkit.com for more details!
To apply these decals, you would cut out the one you want to wear as close to the design as possible. You'll apply these over a polished nail that has completely dried. You'll then saturate the decal with a cotton ball dipped in water. Hold the cotton for 15 seconds and then gently slide the backing paper off. Top it off with a top coat and you're set!
Here I used one of the tribal decals from the Totally Tribal collection.
I love how this looks!! The decal is totally adorable :D

I used a hot dog from the Snack Attack collection in this next mani. I love to eat so when I saw this collection, I knew I needed it in my life! I paired the hot dog with a baseball themed mani because what's a baseball game without a yummy hot dog?! I hand painted the other nails with my home team Toronto Blue Jays being represented!
The Nailed Kit decals cost $8 for a pack of 24 decals (4 designs with 6 each). Totally Tribal and Snack Attack will be available in July. For a quick and cute nail art design, Nailed Kit provides trendy and hip patterns that are very easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment